Without a road map, you have nothing to guide you in managing your business. Use a structured approach to provide clarity, focus, and reduce blue-sky ambiguity. Create a clear and brief plan of action that will guide you in reaching your business goals. Our approach produces action plans that relate back to objectives and objectives that relate back to your overall vision. Within this context you will be able to prioritize your investments and actions. This saves you from tangents and diversions that simply waste your time and gets you focused ...
Attract the right customers. Frustrated with separating yourself from the crowd and getting new customers? Generate new revenue through actionable plans focused on your unique business and customers. Our Revenue Generation programs can help you examine, quantify, and prioritize the right revenue strategy for your business. That strategy can be translated into Marketing and Sales action plans that transition into tactical and repeatable processes. The result? BETTER Business. Your business relies on Revenue. It doesn’t matter if you call it income, sales, proceeds, or dollars; the generation of revenue is core to every business. Borrowing from an old cliché; No revenue. No Business. ...
Business Operations Strategy
Our Business Operations programs help businesses assess, refine and optimize their operations. The result is a better understanding of existing performance and steps to evolve the effectiveness and efficiency of your business. Learn more about our business operations strategy services.
Create Sellability In Your Small Business
- Is your business attractive to external buyers?
- Can you demonstrate growth and profitability?
- Can your business go on without your day-to-day involvement?
As a small business owner, it is incredibly hard to keep up with your day-to-day operations and create a business that will be sellable when you are ready to transition out.
There are good reasons why over 90% of small businesses fail during the first 5 years – never reaching a point where the small business owner can reap the rewards of growing a successful business. It’s difficult to know what direction to take, which decisions to make, and how to identify and communicate clear priorities.
Business owners need:
- Strategies to increase revenue and achieve greater profits
- Systems to establish control of the business instead of the business controlling you
- Approaches to build your business into a wealth building asset instead of a job
- Programs that create confidence about the health and financial future of the business.
The Valens Point Sellability Framework allows business owners to build a better business by concentrating on 4 areas needed to build Sellability through our suite of services:
Learn more about how you can:
- Identify the long and short-term goals and create a prioritized action plan.
- Put in place a marketing system to grow your revenue, customers, and profits.
- Improve profitability and sustainability by developing systems and processes.
- Create a successful business that you can exit from in style when the time comes.